Business Loans Service
connect with us
We are experienced commercial mortgage brokers offering straightforward cashflow funding to help your business grow.
When it comes to purchasing commercial property, funding is a barrier for many businesses and individuals. Genie Lending arranges mortgages secured on most types of commercial property and we work with a huge range of funding source in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including major high street lenders and many niche specialist finance houses.
Property that we can finance on both an owner occupied and investment basis includes mortgages for:
- offices (with/without flats above)
- light industrial units, industrial parks, shopping centres, warehouses or factories
- shops and retail units (with/without flats above)
- hotels, guesthouses and B&B’s, restaurants and pubs
- care homes, nursing homes and hospices
- farms and farm buildings
- residential investment property and portfolios
This list is not a complete one but we hope it gives you an idea of the broad range of properties on which you can get a commercial mortgage. Call us for further options.
Current prevailing interest rates depend on many factors embracing:
- The relationship between the loan amount and the property’s valuation. The lower the percentage you require, the better the rate you will get.
- The nature of the property being offered as security. The best is probably commercial property occupied by professionals like solicitors, accountants, doctors etc.
- Your own borrowing history and credit record.
- Whether the charge on the property is a 1st or 2nd charge Our team of specialist consultants are tasked to deliver the best rate and deal possible for your individual circumstances.
If you have a cash flow shortfall, this may not be a barrier to taking the next step with your business. CT Lending’s Business Finance Managers will take you through every step of the commercial mortgage process. We offer commercial mortgages to businesses of all sizes throughout the UK.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you.
Straightforward property development funding solutions for small and medium projects with CT Lending.
We specialise in providing short to medium-term funding for small and large scale property development schemes. Whether you’re an experienced property developer or taking on a project for the first-time, CT Lending’s specialist consultants have many years of experience structuring property development finance in England, Wales and Scotland.
Based in Sandbach, we have well-established relationships with all of the leading providers, and understand which to approach to find the most favourable terms to meet your specific requirements. We can assist for a wide range of projects, from commercial property builds and residential builds, to large scale developments.
We arrange finance for:
- new build residential developments or conversions and extensions
- property trading – acquisition, refurbishments and onward sale
- investment portfolios
- pre-let or pre-sold commercial developments
Every property development transaction has its unique features. Our Business Finance Managers will fully assess your proposal with you, then work to deliver the best possible deal for your project, however large or small. No matter what you have in mind for your development, the experts at Genie Lending will provide a tailored funding solution. If you’re based in the UK and need funding to move ahead with a property development, our team is here to help. In addition to providing funding for property developments, we can also help to fund your property investments and agricultural developments.
Call today to discuss your requirements.
Offering affordable short term bridging loans and more to clients across the UK.
Based near Sandbach in Cheshire, CT Lending offer a wide range of bridging finance solutions, including loans for property purchases, auctions, capital raising, or cashflow at short notice. Short term finance is, put simply, exactly that, a source of secured, short-term finance that can be arranged very quick. It is often used by a company or individual buying property at auction, buying a property for renovation and a quick resale / refinance or any purpose where short-term cash flow assistance is required.
The keys to successful short term finance are:
- Equity in the property is offered as security to any lender.
- You can be employed, self-employed or even not be working and we can assist you in raising bridging finance.
- Interest is quoted and charged based on a monthly rates, often deducted for the anticipated term of the short term finance.
- You can take a loan from 1 to 12 months though this can be extended if the project requires it.
- We can do a 1st or 2nd charge finance on your property.
- At the end of the loan we can help you convert it to a commercial mortgage if appropriate.
- We can arrange loans for private individuals or limited companies.
- We arrange short term finance and bridging loans in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and loans are available for any legal purpose.
Regardless of your circumstances, earnings or credit history we can arrange Bridging Loans for you if you have the correct security.
- The main types of security that are eligible for the loans include:
- buy to let investment property
- commercial investment property
- commercial property such as shops, offices etc.
- land with planning permission
We work with all the major lenders in the market, providing short term and bridging finance offering loans from as low as £5,000 up to as much as £20m.
We also have access to several private lenders who can be particularly flexible in this finance area. Our team of specialist consultants are tasked to deliver the best rate and deal possible for your individual circumstances. Genie Lending’s Business Finance Managers will take you through every step of the commercial mortgage process.
Second Charge Bridging Loans
If you already have a mortgage on your property but need further funds in the short term for property improvement, expansion or an unrelated business project then a Second Charge Bridging Loan may be available to you depending on much borrowing you already have in the property.
Here are some key facts:
- Like all Bridging Loans they are intended for short term finance of between 1 and 12 months. For anything longer you should look at a more structured term loan.
- As it’s a Second Charge Bridging Loan, the rates will be slightly higher than if it were a First Charge Bridging Loan but rest assured that our Business Finance Managers will work with our lending partners to get you the best rates.
- Loans are available from £25,000 to £10 million.
- Second Charge Bridging Loans are available on Residential or Commercial properties in England, Scotland and Wales.
At the end of the Bridging Loan period we can also help you convert it into a mortgage or commercial mortgage. If you are based in the UK and would like to learn more about the bridging finance options available from Genie Lending get in touch with us today.
Further to our bridging finance services, we also offer secured and unsecured business loans at very competitive rates.
UNSECURED BUSINESS LOANS
Fast, short-term unsecured business loans with CT Lending – UK’s alternative business finance pioneer.
CT Lending is an innovative commercial finance broker in Arclid. We work with many of the new breed of providers of working capital finance and our ability to deliver fast, unsecured business loans to commercial clients in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland is something for which we are renowned.
A short-term unsecured business loan is a fast business loan taken over a short period (usually 12 months – but can be up to 3 years, maybe as long as 5 years). These can be arranged quickly and with little documentation to provide finance so you don’t have to go through an onerous application process.
- Loans can be arranged in as little as 4 hours.
- Loan sizes can be up to £500,000.
- Loan terms vary between 1-60 months.
- Little documentation is required to apply, speeding up the process.
- Some adverse credit is accepted.
- Depending on the lender, you can repay early without penalty.
Modern alternatives to old fashioned bank overdrafts
If you need an overdraft, you now don’t have to necessarily get it from your bank. A range of private lenders can provide you with an alternative overdraft with more flexible terms. CT Lending can offer an alternative finance solution to meet your requirements.
- Overdraft alternatives available.
- Revolving credit lines up to 12 months.
- Company security including debentures or similar may be required in general terms.
- Minimum 6 months’ trading history required.
- No Personal Guarantees required with some of our innovative overdraft type borrowing facilities.
- Overdraft alternatives for limited companies throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
If you are based within the UK and require a unsecured business loan without the hassle, CT Lending is the name you can trust. We are pioneers of alternative business finance, also offering flexible peer to peer lending solutions. If you have any enquiries about any of our business finance services, please get in touch with us.
INVESTMENT PROPERTY / BUY TO LET FUNDING
CT Lending works with a selection of premium lenders who can deliver a range of buy to let funding solutions. So if you’re a portfolio property investor or are just thinking about buying your first BTL property, our commercial property financing experts can help.
We offer long-term commercial mortgages for property acquisition, renovation, commercial and residential buy to let investment or capital raising. An off the shelf bank mortgage may not but suitable, but we offer a range of tailored solutions for your individual purchase.
Our investment property experts accommodate transactions of all sizes. Here are some examples of what we can arrange:
- Buy to let finance on single or portfolio properties to a maximum of 85% of property value
- 75%-100% of value on commercial property, dependent on supporting accounts and security
- Long term commercial investment mortgages
- Non-status commercial loans – great for clients with an adverse credit history or no supporting accounts
- Further access to development funding and finance
Our experienced commercial finance brokers can arrange a competitively priced buy to let mortgage that’s manageable and tailored to your business’ needs. We can help anybody looking for property acquisition across the UK, so get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Even if you’ve been declined by banks or other lenders, CT Lending’s Asset Finance can be a viable solution to grow your business. We offer two types of flexible asset finance, depending on if you need cash to buy essential equipment, or if you own expensive machinery or other assets and need capital for another purpose. Whatever your business needs, our asset finance specialists are on hand to help.
Asset Finance is funding secured against business assets, from equipment and machinery to vehicles. It is a way to release cash which is tied up in business assets, for you to use elsewhere.
Leasing and Hire Purchase
Machinery and business equipment is integral to many businesses, but finding the funds in cashflow to buy them can be difficult. Asset finance options allow you to obtain the equipment you need for growth using a variety of methods, such as leasing, hire purchase or sale and leaseback. With these finance options you’ll be able to spread the cost of expensive equipment over time.
Whether you need to refinance existing equipment to raise additional working capital or need a flexible way to pay upfront for necessary vehicles or machinery, speak to CT Lending to discuss your options.
ALTERNATIVE FINANCE SOLUTIONS
There are now a number of alternative finance providers on the market, with CT Lending being a major player – however many business owners still don’t understand the many options available. Many SMEs cannot rely on high street banks for funding, but thanks to alternative finance lenders they can still gain access to a range of finance solutions.
Our commercial finance specialists are proud to have helped hundreds of UK businesses to achieve their funding requirements. We look at each business in detail to understand its needs and suggest a bespoke finance solution. From short term cash advances to long term loans and funding options up to millions of pounds, our finance experts will find the right fit for your business.
Here are some of our alternative finance solutions we specialise in:
Peer to Peer / Crowd Funding
This type of funding works by utilising a host of small investors, rather than one large financial institution. Your circumstances and business history will dictate how much you can borrow and how long for.
Invoice / Factoring
If you rely on invoices being paid to run your business, this is a great finance solution. Your funding level will grow with your business, so it reduces the chance of debt.
Merchant Cash Advances
A merchant cash advance uses the security of your debit and credit card sales as status for borrowing. This fast and short term finance solution is great for shops, cafes, B&Bs and other small businesses.
Pension Led Funding
Pension-based lending is a way to use your pension pot as a business loan. Many business owners don’t realise the potential of their pension as a valuable asset.
If you’d like to learn more about boosting your business with an alternative finance solution, get in touch with our experts.